Cosmetic procedures and permanent makeup have definitely become more popular over the last few years. More people have become obsessed with achieving that perfect look without having to apply makeup and do hair every single day. Some of you may be wondering what this procedure actually is, well basically it is the technique of implanting pigment into the skin, like a tattoo. The most popular areas on the face where this is done are the eyebrows, lash line, and lip line. Of course, it’s not as painful as tattooing as local anaesthetic is applied before. While the procedure of cosmetic permanent makeup gains popularity, some of you may be wondering what the pros and cons may be, so if you want to know more keep reading below.
- This procedure is a great time saver which is why it has become pretty popular. You don’t have to apply lipstick to get the full lip effect. In this day and age nearly everybody works and leads a very busy lifestyle, those extra 5 minutes in the morning can make all the difference.
- The results are quite subtle but make a huge difference. It looks like the way you want your makeup to look, not too extreme but subtle enough to really enhance the features on your face. It’s very delicate and that’s why so many women love it because they can get away with it day or night.
- It’s a great choice for someone who is just terrible and applying makeup or someone who can not apply makeup to themselves properly because of their vision. Someone like a model or someone who has hardly any time or the skills to do it themselves in the morning. Most people with bad vision also struggle so maybe cosmetic permanent makeup is something you should consider.
- It’s also a really great alternative for those who have allergies to most makeup. Also a great choice for people who have impairments that have problems applying their makeup themselves. It is a great choice to have when you want to look your best but do not want to go under the knife.
- While it isn’t much of a con, you should always make sure that the local anaesthetic and the pigment being used on you will not cause an allergic reaction. Permanent makeup is put in fairly sensitive areas so you want to make sure that it will not have these effects.
- You might feel mild pain once the procedure is done, but it’s nothing too painful, especially if you are dealing with professionals which you should always do!
Cosmetic permanent makeup has so many more pros than cons, but it all comes down to picking the right place for you. You always want to make sure that the place you choose has come highly recommended, do your research before you go. Ask as many questions as you like and make sure that the place you are going to is up to standard when it comes to hygiene. Cosmetic tattooing is one thing that you should strongly consider to save time and money on makeup.