No matter the time of year nor the reason, travelling is almost an inevitable part of our life. Whether for holidays, business or moving, travelling can be quite demanding especially for those of us who have pets since as just like humans, they also need to feel comfortable. That being said, investing in a pet kennel is a must if you plan on to take your pet with you on a trip.
Simply put, a travel kennel can provide your pet with the much-needed comfort during the trip by keeping it safe and secure, especially when talking about air travel. Whether having a domestic or international travel, there are lots of companies which can provide you with the needed pet transport services as well as with special travel kennel solutions specially designed for the type and size of your pet. Except for helping you out with all the needed pet documentations, they can provide you with a range of quality and safe pet kennels that can meet the size and type of your pet. Except for that, the chosen travel kennel should be able to give your pet enough room to stand, sit, lie down and turn around which is extremely important for your pet, especially on long distance trips. Now that you know the basics, let’s talk some interesting facts about pets and travelling with pets.
- When travelling, always choose pet safe airlines as this means that the employees are trained to handle animals. What’s more, pets will be tracked during each stage of their journey.
- According to lots of studies, air travel is considered the safest way to travel for pets.
- Every country has its own set of rules, so choosing a reliable pet transport company is of utmost importance if you want to have everything ready by the time your pet is due to depart.
- It has been proven that as a pet owner, there are some things you can do to prepare your pet for travelling in order to reduce its anxiety and stress when the D day comes.
- Just like us, pets can dream while speeling too, especially dogs as they have the same type of REM (rapid eye movement) and SWS (slow wave sleep) like we do when dreaming.
- Newborn puppies are born blind and deaf, and touch is the first sense they develop.
- Statistics show that the brain of a cat is more similar to a human’s brain than the one of a dog.
- Unlike many countries, in England and Asia, a black cat is considered lucky.
- Chocolate is poisonous to both dogs and cats.